Mini PC Forum - ACEPC

Full Version: T11 VGA Output Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a T11 for my father and it is no longer sending any output to VGA.  Worked for about a week and now no longer works.  I have been able to control the machine remotely through Chrome Remote Desktop so I know the computer itself is working.  Through CRD, I was able to search for and update the Intel video drivers which did not rectify the situation.  

I have swapped out VGA cables - did not work and I have also hooked up another monitor that has been confirmed to work on another machine.  Everything points to no output coming from VGA port.
(01-02-2019, 01:40 AM)dkschrad Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a T11 for my father and it is no longer sending any output to VGA.  Worked for about a week and now no longer works.  I have been able to control the machine remotely through Chrome Remote Desktop so I know the computer itself is working.  Through CRD, I was able to search for and update the Intel video drivers which did not rectify the situation.  

I have swapped out VGA cables - did not work and I have also hooked up another monitor that has been confirmed to work on another machine.  Everything points to no output coming from VGA port.

did you plug in the VGA cable into the T11 before turning it on the T11?
I have the same issue, has been working for 7 days, then NO output from VGA, signal is fine from HDMI.
Should i just return to Amazon ?

(01-02-2019, 01:40 AM)dkschrad Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a T11 for my father and it is no longer sending any output to VGA.  Worked for about a week and now no longer works.  I have been able to control the machine remotely through Chrome Remote Desktop so I know the computer itself is working.  Through CRD, I was able to search for and update the Intel video drivers which did not rectify the situation.  

did you plug in the VGA cable into the T11 before turning it on the T11?