Mini PC Forum - ACEPC

Full Version: No Supporting files or Drivers for these boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used all of the T11 software links and these don't work with the devices in the ACEPC T11.

I THINK THE PEOPLE IN SUPPORT ARE HAVING A LAUGH AND RUINING CUSTOMERS BOXES. I WILL BE CONTACTING AMAZON....
WEBMASTER S..O..S - ENGLAND
Well, I did it myself and yes it work, but you need good skills and A LOT of patience to succeed. But everything in the driver package provided by AcePC is all your need to make it work. But honestly even with 16 years of IT experience, I spent like 24 hours messing with drivers, but finally succeeded.

My advice ; if you want to reinstall Windows 10 quickly (on internal drive or on SATA drive), I suggest that you use the pre-builded Windows 10 restore image available from AcePC with pre-installed driver inside. Contact AcePC customer support (not Amazon) and they will send you a download link for an ISO image you can run from a USB thumb drive and your T11 will be up and running in 20 minutes or so. Image is pre-built in english, but you can apply any language pack after and turn it into any language.
(02-01-2018, 02:17 PM)SimmZ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I did it myself and yes it work, but you need good skills and A LOT of patience to succeed. But everything in the driver package provided by AcePC is all your need to make it work. But honestly even with 16 years of IT experience, I spent like 24 hours messing with drivers, but finally succeeded.

My advice ; if you want to reinstall Windows 10 quickly (on internal drive or on SATA drive), I suggest that you use the pre-builded Windows 10 restore image available from AcePC with pre-installed driver inside. Contact AcePC customer support (not Amazon) and they will send you a download link for an ISO image you can run from a USB thumb drive and your T11 will be up and running in 20 minutes or so. Image is pre-built in english, but you can apply any language pack after and turn it into any language.

Hi Have you a link to the download please
(02-16-2018, 06:26 PM)Paddler Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2018, 02:17 PM)SimmZ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I did it myself and yes it work, but you need good skills and A LOT of patience to succeed. But everything in the driver package provided by AcePC is all your need to make it work. But honestly even with 16 years of IT experience, I spent like 24 hours messing with drivers, but finally succeeded.

Hi Have you a link to the download please

https://mega.nz/#!AkohGS5T!AjYRU815UZLOS...xaNHHGqvmE