Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. Safe mode is useful for troubleshooting problems with programs and drivers that might not start correctly or that might prevent Windows from starting correctly.
1. Click the start icon then select [Settings].
2. Select [Update & security]
3. Select [Recovery] then click [Restart now].
4. After rebooting the system, you will enter Windows RE(Recovery environment). Please select [Troubleshoot].
5.Select [Advanced options].
6. Select [Startup Settings]
8. You can select [4)Enable Safe Mode] to enter Safe Mode.
9. The words Safe Mode appear in the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you’re using.